Although the potential to generate high-quality leads through webinars has become widely recognized over the past few years, the importance of pre- and post-webinar promotion is often under-emphasized
What can you do to entice people to attend?
Here are some ideas:
- Make sure your webinar content answers the “what’s in it for me” question. If people don’t perceive value, they won’t spend the time you’re asking for.
- Choose the right day and time. According to ReadyTalk’s research and data Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best days.
- Promote your webinar every way you can. Use social media, blogs, newsletters, networking events and so on.
- Cross Promote your webinar by offering a special affiliate program specifically for your webinar, giving affiliates a percentage of any webinar sales made through their affiliate link.
- Create an Email signature, either in your email program or as part of your discussion forum profile that specifically promotes your webinar and sends recipients to your opt-in page
- Make sure you send a reminder or two prior to the webinar. Include information about the webinar, just in case the registrant can’t remember what the topic is and why they signed up.
- Always, have your webinar available on-demand after the event and promote that you will do so. Unexpected things can come up in anyone’s schedule. Make sure that your registrants are aware that they can access the webinar on-demand, should they not be able to attend or if they want to listen to it later.
Are there any other webinar promotional methods you’d recommend? Share them with us in the comment section below.