If you are searching for Summer content ideas for your social media, you’ve come to the right place. The question is, should you be posting relevant content to the season or evergreen content? The simple answer is both! Summer is a great time to mix up your feed, and connect with your audience on a different level. Summer is a time to have fun, and what better way to do that than share it with your fans.
Here is a list of ideas to help boost your summer marketing content:
- Host a fun Summer giveaway – who doesn’t love a giveaway?
- Create a summer bucket list for your business and create a post every time you check an item off
- Hot summer sales – offer a discount or create a bundle of products for a special price.
- Host a summer photo contest – contests are a great way to increase engagement.
- Do you have a green thumb? Spread your gardening wisdom!
- Planning a summer road trip? Share your best travel tips in a blog post or on Instagram.
- Document a summer-themed project you are working on.
- Is summer a slow season for you? Share some productivity tips!
- What’s on your reading list for the summer?
- Learn something new and share it with your followers
Now let’s break it down by industry…
Health and Wellness:
- New summer fitness program
- Veggie garden tips
- Summer songs to work out to
- Local trails and hiking spots
- DIY summer projects
- Work on a fall sneak peek
- Back to school must-haves
- Summer catalogue
- “Shop” the look for summer
- Tips on saving money in the summer
- Low cost summer adventures
- Home improvement projects on a budget
Food and beverage:
- New summer menu
- Staff favourite ice cream flavours
- Favourite summer recipes
- Behind the scenes (picking berries from a local farm)
We hope these ideas get you motivated to start planning your summer content. Which idea will you start working on first? Let us know in the comments.