Social Media Audit
Why should I get an Audit?
Understanding what the activity and engagement on your social media is a great way to building an effective marketing plan for your business. An audit is an an overview of how to your are communication with your potential customers, how your brand shows up in the marketplace and will allow us to build an effective marketing plan for your digital marketing.
We will review up to three of your social media platforms: – the brand, the posts, the activity and the customer engagement and see how it is currently working. We will then be able to advise you on improvements and strategies that will build your following, your engagement and sales using your social media marketing channels. No two businesses are the same and this is why social media is a great marketing tactic for small business.
What is included in the Audit?
- Review of up to 3 social media platforms
- Written 1 page summary of the review findings
- 1 hour meeting (Via Zoom or in person) to discuss the findings
- Detailed social media marketing plan that recommendations to make your social media more effective recommendations
You will get:
- Answers to your content and social media questions and find the solution that is right for your business
- Tactics and strategies that are unique to your business
- Tips, tools, and resources on how to make your business succeed online.
- One page review of your social media marketing and recommendations